Forex Demo Account
Practice forex trading with a free, no-risk forex demo account
Are you new to forex trading and want hands-on learning? Or are you an experienced trader needing to test your strategies under real market conditions in a risk-free environment? Whatever your reason, it's easy and takes minutes to sign up for fxTrade Practice (fxGame), the forex demo version of OANDA's currency trading platform.
The ultimate forex training platform
To become a successful forex trader, you need to train under real market conditions:
- Experience real-time rates and real-world volatility.
- Use a full-featured trading interface with the same benefits as the fxTrade trading account used by professional traders.
- Trade more than 60 major and exotic currency pairs, as well as silver and gold crosses. Experiment with emerging market alternatives, such as a Chinese yuan cross (USD/CNY).
- Test any trading strategy using completely flexible trade sizes.
OANDA's currency trading technology provides everyone with equal access to the same low OANDA Spreads™ and professional trading features. The demo account is a key tool our customers use to learn forex—risk-free.
Practical learning, flexible environment
- Your practice account never expires. You get unlimited free access to the account, for as many or as few times as you want.
- Reset your 100,000-unit starting balance or your profit/loss at any time, and change your leverage to test your comfort level.
- Trade anywhere from any computer or from forex mobile apps.
Ready for some friendly competition? See how your trading skills compare. Join forex trading contests, or create your own.
Ready to trade for real?
Access OANDA’s low spreads and consistent liquidity. Know your trades will be executed and settled immediately at the quoted price.
Get the help, FAQs, troubleshooting, and other information you need to start trading on the OANDA fxTrade platform.
Make better trading decisions. Explore the volatile and exciting world of currency and forex and CFD trading with tutorials and other resources.