Forex Trading Contest
Master forex trading with some friendly competition.
Find out how your trading skills stack up against those of others. Use your free fxTrade Practice account to compete with other players as you trade forex using real market spreads under real market conditions, with no financial risk or cost involved.
First step—sign up for a free forex demo account
To start trading, you need to open an fxTrade Practice account:
- It's free to use.
- You trade risk-free with real-time prices and real-world volatility.
- Your account never expires. Join or create contests that last for as long (or as short) a time as you want.
- We never hassle you to open a real trading account.
Join a contest
After you sign up for your demo account, you can enroll in any contest that is marked as public by its creator and not yet started. When the contest starts, simply continue your trading.
Your results are tracked and ranked against the other contestants based on your portfolio return. Contestant rankings are updated every day.
Set up a contest
Challenge your friends, students, or colleagues—on your own terms. As a contest administrator, you define your own contest and create your own invitation list.
- Allow your contest to be publicly listed, or keep your contest private.
- Contestant statistics are automatically tracked. Portfolio return calculations are adjusted taking deposits and withdrawals into account.
- Sign in at any time to manage your contests and monitor requests to join.